Monday 5 May 2014

Minecraft Mods

Minecraft has become such a big thing that to add more excitement to the game play and to add more fun to the game mods have been added into the game through downloadable content. the two mods that i can made off the top of my head that i assume everyone will be kinda of familiar with are Pokemon, or Pixelmon know to players of Minecraft, and my little pony, or Mine Little Pony.

Pixelmon, the Minecraft Mod where Pokemon is put into the game and you can catch and train Pokemon. the crafting aspect of the game has been added by allowing the player to mine for items to create the pokeballs and other items such as the Pokemon computer and healing station. I play this Mod and find that i play this version of minecraft more than the original version. 

Mine Little Pony, the Minecraft Mod that allows your in game character to become a little pony, and depending on which pony you choose to be depends on the size of your character and weather or not you can fly in the game. I have been told there are some added items to the game but I am unsure of this as I do not play the Mine Little Pony mod. 


No comments:

Post a Comment